Job Available: Accounts Assistant
Johns Associates Ltd is an award-winning specialist environmental consultancy focused on providing high quality advice and solutions for our clients in the fields of ecology, landscape, planning, hydrology, environmental impact assessment and mitigation. For more information please have a look at www.johnsassociates.co.uk.
We are now looking for a part-time Accounts Assistant to join our friendly team.
Location: Limpley Stoke, Bath
Job type: Part-time (to fit with school hours)
Hours: 15 hours per week, Wednesday, Thursday and Friday 9am – 2pm.
Providing support to our Finance Manager and sharing the role with a colleague, day-to-day duties will include:
- Reconciling supplier invoices and purchase orders;
- Issuing purchase order numbers and completing spreadsheets;
- Reconciling supplier statements and chasing copy invoices as necessary;
- Reconciling monthly employee expense claims;
- Data input of supplier invoices into Xero;
- Preparation and issue of statements to customers;
- Chasing late payments;
- Answering the telephone and taking messages as necessary; and
- Scanning documents, filing, archiving and maintaining electronic records.
In order to be considered for this post, we are looking for a person with relevant experience with a good telephone manner and who is organised and hardworking. A working knowledge of accounting software, e.g. Sage, Quickbooks or Xero and experience of credit control would be an advantage. This post may develop as the company grows and would suit an individual who would be keen to develop and take on the role in this way.
In return, we offer a competitive starting salary, contributory company pension scheme and employee rewards scheme after three months and beautiful riverside offices with free parking!
Please apply in writing (CV and covering letter) to ku.oc1519303436.seta1519303436icoss1519303436asnho1519303436j@zil1519303436 or to:
Bath, BA2 7FJ
Johns Associates is an Equal Opportunities Employer
Closing date for applications: Friday 22nd September.
* NO RECUITMENT AGENCIES PLEASE *